Thursday, March 1, 2012
Alignment feels so good
So for the last few days I have experienced strong alignment. I'm feeling really good most of the the day. I think about my new home and feel elated, I think about financial security and feel excited. A few minutes ago I thought about going out on a double date with some friends and thought it would be fun to buy a new outfit for the occasion and the emotion that hit me right away was anticipation. This is new and so great!! I taught class tonight and it went really well. Unlike most weeks, I felt no nervous energy before class. Just calm anticipation. The class unfolded so well and some of the things I was able to talk about perfectly expressed what I had hoped to convey. I was really being tuned in, tapped in, turned on. It is so true that when you get to a good feeling place, it really doesn't matter that there are things you want that have not yet come to be yet. It feels like joyful anticipation. This is really good stuff. I've given my girls some guidance when they have been feeling off and they have taken to it well. I'll write more about that at another time, it's a good story in itself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment