Wednesday, February 8, 2012
A New Direction, Perhaps
What would I love to do? That is the question I ask myself. I have thought about writing and I think about social work and I wonder where I shall head. I have been given the opportunity to teach this year, a social work class and I have had much fun with it. I've been able to taylor it to fit me and the things I would love to share with the students. I've thought about writing a book Social Work Practice in a time of New Conciousness where I can explore how knowledge about alignment can help infuse the practice of social work with new energy. I did a google search today, using the proposed name of my book and uncovered a wealth of info. Did you know there is actually a Center for Spirituality and Social Work? Me neither until today. There are classes and even a certification. I could teach a Social Work and Spirituality class...I would love that. I could write the curriculum I would like to teach...that sounds perfect. Then I could write a book based on the things I learn and the experiences I have in class. This will be great! I feel much enthusiasm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment