Thursday, March 29, 2012
Everyday Miracles
It happens like this every time! Doors magically appear where I hadn't noticed one. This seems to always happen on days when I feel life energy flowing through me. When I'm tapped in. I spent this early morning reading a new book, one by Wayne Dyer. I had several "ah-ha" moments as he phrased things a bit differently and brought attention to things in a way that made them shine. I was feeling good. I took some time to be still and silent. I moved inward and quieted my thoughts. A stillness was achieved. Several hours later I open an email from my place of employment from a guy in charge. To give a bit of background, several months ago, I had a new idea for a direction my work could take. I felt true excitement about it for a few days. Then, self-doubt started creeping in and I haven't given it much thought again...until today. This email I read was opening a door, asking for communication about ways we would like to be involved in our jobs come fall time. I immediately thought about my previous idea, and suddenly felt excitement again. I could email this gentlemen and tell his my proposed idea! Then I thought, "I'll do it later." Then I thought, "What would you do if you knew you could not fail?" Then I emailed him back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment