Friday, March 2, 2012
Childhood Recollections
Sometimes I like to reflect on my childhood. I have many recollections of being connected to source. One thing I used to like to do was start with a mantra...."who am I, who am I" and the world would begin to transform in front of my eyes. Like one of the 3D pictures you have to stare at for a few minutes until the images separate and all of a sudden you see something in the picture that you couldn't see the moment before. My world would transform and I would be filled with the absolute knowledge that anything is possible. I would look around and see common everyday things and they would be magical, is was a surreal feeling where I felt like I was in a dream. After being in this state of being for a few minutes I would come back out. What a rush. Now I know that I was seeing the world through the eyes of source...I completely let go of my resistance and it flowed through me. I can also remember being places as a small child, 5 or 6 years old, and watching adults around me standing in line or waiting for something and I would think to myself, "Look how cute they are!" In the language that I had heard adult use when they talked about little children. I would often catch myself and realize that I was the small child and would think how funny it was that I as the small child was looking at the adult in an,"Oh, how adorable" kind of way. Now that I understand how things work, I can give meaning to that experience. Again, I was looking at the world through the eyes of source, and then the ego, human part of me would reflect on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment