Sunday, January 15, 2012

So much has happened...part 2

I would really likely to reflect on the change in vibration to I feel in regards to a new family home.  Several months ago, when I would think about moving, I had a feeling of anxiety when I thought about it, on many levels. I felt the time wasn't right or that there was more I needed to do before considering a move.  This had been the dominant desire I've been working on since the end of the summer.  During my Creative Workshop processes I spend time "being" in my new home and appreciating details about it.  At first, I felt resistance.  Now after many months, my practised vibration is one of excitement and positive expectation.  I love to think about the new house adventures in my future and when I activate that vibration, it always feels uplifting and exciting.  The books I've been reading talk about a desire being on the brink of manifesting when the vibration is so familiar that when the desired object comes to you, you say, "There you are, I knew you were there, I could feel you."  I feel that this is in the vicinity of where my vibration is now....I feels so good and so right and like it's the next logical step.  And, it's so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment