So it is the start of the year 2012....much has happened to me since August, the month of my last post. I want to lay out some of my experiences so I can remember them. To lay the foundation, I've been continuing my practice of reflection in the morning. I still wake up before my family and leave the house and dedicate 30-90 minutes to re-orient my self. I start the time reading something inspirational, something that gets my vibration in a high place. Then I spend time meditating, or more often, in a "creative workshop" where I see things in detail unfolding in my life the way I would like them to. Sometimes I'll spend quiet time exercising after this time, and I enjoy turning my thoughts to things that help to churn up the feeling of joyful expectation. This took some practice, to be able to easily generate feelings of joyful expectation. I had to practice this vibration for months before it could come relatively easily. I feel that my emotional "set-point" has been altered for the better.
Well anyway...that was a bit of back ground. Some of the specific that have been happening....
For the last year, I have been asking the universe on and off for a mini-van for my growing family. Sometimes it would feel good to think these thoughts and sometimes it would feel frustrating (my indicator that I was resisting this change.) As I practiced a vibration of allowing (feeling joy pour through me as I envisioned that which I decided I would like to embrace) I could feel the resistance lessen and lessen. I got to a point where I genuinely stood in a point of positive expectation of the van. I looked forward to getting the van without feeling frustrated while not having it, and genuinely so. One morning during the week leading up to Thanksgiving, during my morning quiet time I wrote in my journal about my jeep. The entry is entitled "Positive Aspects of my Jeep." I just felt like flowing positive feelings toward that which I had. It was a time I was feeling thankful and feeling so much appreciation for what I had. I did this journal entry and several days later, we purchase our van. I feel I in doing this exercise helped to release the last bit of resistance I was harboring. During the exercise I felt it...I felt joy and deep sense of "all is well." It felt exhilarating to feel how if feels to flow life energy into a direction of my choosing. So interesting. I have some other things to talk about...I shall write about these shortly
No comments:
Post a Comment