Monday, April 4, 2011
4-4-11 So what's this all about?
Money and all that surrounds it has always been a mystery to me. How to get it, how to keep it, how to manage it effectively, and how to use it to my advantage has never been knowledge I've been privy to. In fact, no one I know talks about money! I love putting energy into growing different parts of myself, whether it be new experiences, or new way of looking at things. It dawned on me that I know nothing about money matters and have never given much energy to educating myself about it. Well, I'm 34 years old and it's about time! I'm starting on a journey, one that I've never taken and I'm not sure were it will lead. I'm going to arm myself with knowledge, all I can find, and then I'm going to put this knowledge into action. As I learn about the money matters I will post the things that interest me the most, or the things that surprise me, or the things I want to share with others. Maybe others who are in my boat can learn a bit along the way. Let's see where this will take us...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment