Thursday, April 14, 2011
4-14-11 Law of Attraction
Money and the Law of Attraction has me captivated. Negative emotion is actually your inner guidance system warning you that you are attracting that which you do not want. Instead, identify that you are feeling negative, and that you know what it is you don't want. Then, start thinking about what it is you do want. To get into it deeper, think of why you want it. This will change the energy frequency emanating from yourself and thus will change that which is being attracted to you. Like attracts like. This can be said of all things, including money. So changing what it is you are saying to yourself can cause you to feel differently. This is the key. And so I had the strangest, most exhilarating experience today. One positive thing I had been saying to myself for the past two days was "I am channeling love..." This felt so right when I would say it. Other things I was saying didn't always resonate and so I would come back to this and it felt so right. I felt like I was vibrating and felt spiritually exhilarated. Things were opening up for me. An epiphany, if you will. And so I'm on this high and I stop at the gas station. I'm pumping gas and feeling light as a feather, happy as a lark, totally caught up in my feeling of being alive and one with the moment. I was saying under my breath, "I am channeling love.." and "money is flowing toward me and through me..,." both of which would just take me higher into my euphoria. Then a woman walks past me, she was pumping gas at the next station. I think "she looks fabulous in that suit. She is going to accomplish all that she wanted to accomplish today." And then I am certain. That thought did not come from me. I was channeling love and I was compelled to tell her that she was going to accomplish all that she hoped to accomplish that day. I was paralyzed, frozen with trepidation. How could I walk up to that lady and tell her that? I backed up my car, just so I could be in her line of sight. I was hoping she would look at me. Then she got in her car and I sat that, across from her paralyzed, unable to move, hoping she would look up at me. I didn't know what to do. I kept thinking that I should go up to her car window and knock....but how weird would that be? So I just sat there. Minutes ticked away. I felt a surge and knew I should act on it but had never done that before and didn't know what to do. Finally, she drove away without looking at me and I felt like I blew it. And I did. But I forgive myself. Next time I won't let the opportunity pass. "I am channeling love...I am courageous..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment